Why can I not highlight/underline/draw on my pdf anymore?

Why can I not highlight/underline/draw on my pdf anymore?:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1KNUeuvnAHbUV0c0VIYXZhUms/view?usp=sharing

It worked fine until I suddenly could not use these tools on this pdf anymore.
(When I move the mouse the hand sign appears but not the tools).

I too have this issue. I can make comments but I can’t highlight, select or underline on several of my pdf documents.

This seems like a new issue. The last issue was fixed a few years ago.

Could you please email us the link to the file and in your email to us, could you reference this message? support@kamihq.com

I am unable to write on any pdf that I try to use with Kami. It stopped working yesterday.

Could you please email us the link to or attach the file and in your email to us? Could you also reference this message? Our email is at: support@kamihq.com

I’m having the same problem as Maddoxamy. The specific pdf file doesn’t seem to matter, and the drawing feature doesn’t work at all when annotating via google chrome. Firefox works a tad better, but it’s still buggy.

2 Likes

My students are having an issue with highlighting on Kami - many of them just added Kami as a Chrome Extension today.

I’m hoping to get this resolved ASAP because this is an amazing educational tool.

@mnoel and @jbcrumpton Could you please email us a video of it from loading the file to it not responding? We think we’ve narrowed it down to a Google Chrome bug, but we need more data to verify the issue. Please email me at support@kamihq.com and mention this post.