Slow to open PDF

_2nd Update: (sigh) I spoke too soon. Though smaller files open faster, larger files, e.g., 8MB, don’t open. I just see the Kami logo and progress ball spin indefinitely.

_Update: please delete this post. Based on a recommendation from another source, I cleared cache, etc., and the slow / non-opening situation has been resolved. thanks

I have Kami Pro/Premium and have used it for about 3 years. My desktop uses Chrome OS (it’s current) and the Chrome browser. For the last few weeks, I’ve noticed opening a file (most are stored on my Google Drive) takes much longer. In a few cases, it never opens. I don’t see an error, just an empty tab. Also, I don’t see any consistency between the files that open right away and those that don’t, i.e., size of file or creation date. Suggestions for resolution are appreciated.

Hi

That spinning progress screen is what Google shows before they load Kami with the file, so if that’s hanging it’s likely an issue on the Google Drive side. Could you take a screenshot of what you see with the address bar to confirm?

Thanks
Jordan

Please delete/close my post. Based on a recommendation from another source, I cleared cache, etc., and the slow / non-opening situation has been resolved. thanks for the follow-up.

Good to hear it’s working better for you after that.