Ruler & Protractor

We would love to see the ability to have a ruler (various measurement formats) and protractor in Kami that the students can move on the page like a floating tool (layer). It must be able to be rotated for measuring. This would be an amazing feature for our math teachers!

4 Likes

I agree :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

@adams.m Yeah, me too!

Yes, Kami definitely needs an online protractor tool.

Yes protractor sounds just great… I really need one :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

100% agree! Either that or at least the ability to manually rotate images so that I could insert a transparent protractor into the document and they can rotate it accordingly.

I know right… Someoene needs to get everything that will help students ( me ) and the teachers around the world with there works, Have a great day everyone and keep up the good work

I agree also with all of you. It would give me, other students, and teachers a opportunity to use something. I know not every grade uses a protractor but it would help for the people who need it.

Thanks
@BallerinaDancer1

I know right !!!

( how r u today, im good haha )

@Alberllie, did you see this suggestion? A ruler and protractor would be a fabulous addition to the Kami tools!

I know righttttt
( Im putting this here because kami isnt letting me say I know right )

I’m good too! lol :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO
ID - 752-688-0439
PC - T60Vqm

Plz no teacher

this would be amazing and so useful

umm, there kind of already is… look at the drawing bar