Navigation bar too big

The navigation bar on the top and on the side are too big (the icons overlap on the side). Is there a way to change the size?

2 Likes

The zoom on my browser is at normal (100%).

It’s about 800 x 650

Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue…my toolbar is quite large and I cannot access anything below the eraser.

You zoomed the page in honey… try zooming back out

I am having the same exact problem and I need help it’s zoomed in

If your having the same promblem with your work thats zoomed in to much, All you gotta do is

1. Find the - + Button in the top right corner
  2. Press the - It will zoom out so you can see it more better,
    This is what they look like
    Screenshot 2021-05-04 8.26.49 AM

That only zooms out the page not the navigation. Bar with the text box etc.

Oh we might be having a bigger promblem that I thougt… Mine zooms out everything the text box, the pages, etc…

I will look into it more and let you all know

I had the same issue you did. I changed the Zoom with the - + buttons from the top menu, but only my document changed sizes, not my toolbar. It looked like the top picture:

However, when I clicked the 3 dots from the Chrome browser (just under the x to close the screen), I saw that the zoom was at 250%. This was a shock because I used the keyboard shortcut to Zoom to 100% and it zoomed in Kami to 100% instead of zooming Chrome to 100% as I expected. Therefore, I had a toolbar at 250% and a Kami document at 100%. Try clicking the 3 dots to rezoom instead of using the Kami buttons or the keyboard shortcut.

1 Like

hi lol wyysgjdnkdjkdjkdjkdj

You can try use mouse click with CTRL and scoll the mouse :smiley: @HillrunnerXC

My problem is the opposite

Hi there,

I’m Kayla from Kami. What device are you using Kami on?

A Chromebook from Best Buy

Never mind i fixed it