My Kami Experience

I’m a kindergarten teacher, and I have just started using Kami with my students for math and reading. It is taking some time to get used to, but within time we will all become successful with using the tools.

I am a 6th grade student and I had turned in an assignment and on a day that kami wasn’t working I went and used that assignment to see if it worked so I unsubmitted it and it got rid of all of it how do I access that file that was saved.

Hm, I’m not sure if any of this will work but you can try either looking in your Google Drive if you saved it there, or you can try going to the Kami extension by clicking on the K in the top-right corner of your screen. When there, you can scroll down and see all your recent Kami files.

If none of that works, make sure that you’re on the wifi/your wifi connection is strong. If you have a strong wifi connection, maybe you just forgot to save all of your annotations.

Hope you can get it all back!

I am a Special Education teacher and my students are virtual at this time. I have enjoyed using Kami because it allows me to have the students practicing the skills that I am teaching them. It allows me to give them feedback as if they were in person.

No none of that worked but thanks for trying to help me.

This is Debbie DeFere and I figured it out. Thanks for checking in!