More than 150 Students

I want to invest in the paid version of Kami, but I have more than 150 students. What do I do?

I have several teachers that are struggling with this as well.

I have some co-taught classes and occasionally the students end up on both teacher’s licenses and this puts us over 150. We are routinely having to go back in and kick students off of our licenses to drop back down under 150.

It is very frustrating.

I have more than 150 students (I am the dept head and I am currently covering for 3 teachers who have retired or resigned). Now my student’s are getting an error when they go to turn in their assignment on Google Classroom. How can I get around this. I already have a paid account.

Hi Shannon, I’m sorry to hear you’ve been dealing with these frustrations. If you reach out to our awesome Customer Support team via support@kamiapp.com, they should be able to add some more student seats to your license. - Kayla from Kami

Hi there, could you please email our Customer Success team at Support@kamiapp.com and they will be able to add student seats to your license.

In regards to the error, could you please include in your email to our Customer Success team:

• Two example student’s emails

• A recording of the issue using Screencastify: (https://www.screencastify.com/) and showing the problem occurring and the steps leading up to it?

That would show us exactly what is happening, and we can look into what has caused that and how we can resolve it for you. - Kayla

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear you’ve been dealing with these frustrations. If you reach out to our awesome Customer Support team via support@kamiapp.com, they should be able to add some more student seats to your license. - Kayla from Kami