Kami with Annotations won't print

Teachers in our district are having issues with Kami with annotations not printing. They click the print icon, with select the with annotations, Kami processes it, but it never connects with the printer or never actually sends the information to the printer. I have looked in the settings but see now options for the printer. Is this possibly due to recent updates in Chrome?

1 Like

@tristantolle Are you on the same network as the printer? If not, you will need to connect to the ame network as it (because Google Cloud Print has been discontinued)

1 Like

Yes, checked the network connection as the very first thing.

1 Like

Do you have wireless printers?

@JAYJAYLOL Our printers are through our network in the school buildings.

1 Like

@tristantolle Okay so that got me wondering if your printers are close enough to the computer because if not things will not print.

If you need anything else just message me and I will help you! :smiley:

Try not to double post @JAYJAYLOL as that is (sort of) against the rules of this forum, and on other forums with this software (I’m not aware if other forums on different softwares have a rule about that). It clutters the forums, so it is recommended that instead of double posting, edit the first post and add what you may have missed to say.

1 Like

So I can’t reply I have to edit my first post?

No I mean you can keep all the rest of the posts you had before, but what I meant to say is that if you post say 3 times in a row without anyone in-between posting, then it is what people call “double-posting”/“triple-posting” etc. So you can keep the other posts you had before, but where you posted twice in a row, that is considered double-posting and many people don’t like it.

1 Like

oh okay thank you tho

1 Like