Font size doesn't change on annotations

Hi, when I try to adjust the font size of an annotation, the text never changes. It looks like the same size, no matter if I have it on 16 or 12. To clarify, I can pick another size in the bar at the top, but the text itself never changes. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

Hi there, I’m Becky from Kami. To change the size of the text that is already on the page, you must select it before picking a different size. Alternatively, you can select the different size from the tool bar that appears after clicking where you want the text box be.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and i’d be happy to help. - Becky

Hi,
I guess I didn’t explain myself well enough. I have highlighted the text I’m trying to change, but when I select a different size, it stays the same no matter which size I pick. For instance, if my font size is 16px, and I change it to 12px, it will not get smaller. The text stays the same size; even though the font size says 12px, it looks the same as it did when it was 16px.

@EMcTx Is this with text that is in the PDF itself or is this with text in an annotation? If it is the text of the PDF, then you will not be able to change to a different font size, but you can zoom in or out to make the font to your liking. However, if it is an annotation, then you will be able to change to a different font size.
Hope this helps!

It is text in an annotation. However, no matter what size I change the font to, the actual size of the text doesn’t change.

@EMcTx Can you provide a screenshot of before and after the change in the font size?

Sure. Here are two examples for you. After I changed the font to smaller, I retyped the word. You can see the words look to be the same size.

Here is a workaround, because your issue cannot be solved by any means that I know of. Resize the window of the annotation, instead of changing the text size.
Hope this helps!

Hi there, this does seem like an odd issue. It would be great if you could reach out to our support team at support@kamiapp.com and they will be able to take a further look into this for you!

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I’d be happy to help. - Becky

Thanks. I’ll do that.

1 Like