Error Posting on Classroom

When I attempt to create a “Kami Assignment” on Google Classroom using my school desktop computer, I receive the message that an “Error Occurred.”

I do ONLY have this problem on my school desktop. Everything works fine on my school laptop and home computer.

Any ideas on what could have caused this issue on my desktop. It’ve been using this desktop to post Kami assignments for about three years. I started getting the error messages about three or four weeks ago. Once I post the assignment using a different computer, everything works fine. I can correct, make comments, etc.

Help will be very appreciated.

okay will first off… kami can be used on any device but…
First this one

See if this helps you on whatever device you may be using.

Thank you for the directions. I am able to add assignments using a variety of devices EXCEPT my desktop computer (PC) at school. I simply get a message that states, “There was an error creating this assignment.”

I’m wondering if there’s something in the settings or a program that is interfering. Works on my school laptop and my home computer as well.

If it still says that you cant work on the computer that u may be trying,
I think its best if you just stay with the computers that you have been using.

Is there anyother promblems that your confused about?

Hi, I’m Becky from Kami. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue! Would you be able to make sure that you are using the up-to-date version of Kami? You can do so by clicking the below link: https://web.kamihq.com/web/update_app.html

This should force you onto the latest version and hopefully allow you to create an assignment.

Please let me know if this works. If not, we can look into other solutions for you.

thanks for helping, BeckyS