Creating Bookmarks

I’m new to the Kami community and would like to know if in the Kami app is there a way to create bookmarks so I can return to a place in a document for further editing/writing? I tried the knowledge-base, but it offered no topic on bookmarks. Perhaps there is another keyword? Thanks.

14 Likes

Nope - as far as I’m aware this is not an option yet. I have asked the same thing,

6 Likes

I join your request! I use Kami a lot, mainly in academic reading and really miss the opportunity to set a bookmark and keep a link to a specific part or portion of the text.

5 Likes

That would be so helpful! I agree, @Andrewbl and hope for it too! @Kami, maybe this is something you should try out! Maybe without an upgrade.

3 Likes

Add me here for this feature request. Will probably stop using unless there’s some indication that this is in the works; it’s too important for many-paged documents.

3 Likes

This would be really useful! Just adding my reply in here to show that I would also very much like this and am surprised this is not already a feature.

2 Likes

who needs help bookmarking again?.

2 Likes

Hello,
Is there any update on the bookmarking feature? It would really be helpful while navigating exhaustive documents.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Great news! We are working on a bookmarking feature at the moment. These are photos of the feature in-development. Let us know what you think.

3 Likes

Is there any update on this?

Pics of in-progress feature look great. Eagerly awaiting this functionality!

When do you think the bookmarks will be implemented. I would like to help if possible or if needed.

Where is my bookmark feature? hahaha, seriously, this would be great, any update?

That would be nice indeed!

I need an update on the bookmark feature as well. Thanks.
-Universal Teacher

I joined this community just to see if anyone else had the same feature request! Turns out there has been many of you interested in a bookmark feature! The bookmark feature would absolutely complete this app. Any news on this?

1 Like

Any news on this feature? :grinning:

1 Like

As a workaround, I use comments. Not ideal but you can simulate the same behaviour:

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 7.47.23 PM

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 7.47.41 PM

1 Like

it would be useful :poodle:

Add me too. But it would be NICER if they could add it to the whole Kami. I mean that people with basic licence.

2 Likes