Can't make paragraphs anymore with add text feature!

When I add text on my pdfs and I try to press enter to make a new paragraph, it clusters as soon as I quit the text box. The recent Kami update seem to interfere with this. I’ve been a Kami user for almost 2 years now and I have always been able to make paragraphs in my text boxes when annotating my pdfs files.

I took screenshots of this happening :

I want :

• Capillaires press enter
  • Veines press enter
  • Troncs lymphatiques press escape

and I obtain :

• Capillaires- Veines- Troncs lymphatiques

This is really irritating! I really need a fix for this since I am using Kami for lecture’s notes in medschool

Thank you for assistance.

iLouis

1 Like

I am having the same problem and it is very annoying.

1 Like

It’s being fixed today.

Everything’s fine now! Thanks a lot guys! This simple detail really affects productivity :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still having this problem. Any solutions?

Martin, if you’re still having issues despite the recent fix. I’d suggest you email us a copy of the file and we can look into it on our end. Email is hello@kamihq.com, make sure you mention this forum post.

Thanks!

Hi! It’s any file actually. Could it be that I somehow don’t have the latest version of Kami? I’m using a Toshiba chromebook. Is there any way to manually check what version I’m using and/or update?

EDIT: It’s working now! Maybe my computer just hadn’t updated earlier for some reason. Thanks anyway!