Age restriction?

I’m not sure if I should be asking this, but I am a little curious. Is there an age cut-off on this forum as to where you are more likely to get (don’t know how else to phrase this…) suspended and which ages can stay?

If that doesn’t make sense, let me put it this way.

I’ve been seeing multiple accounts getting suspended for this “age restriction”. What age exactly would you need to be at least to have an account on this forum? For example, I used to be on another forum like this and you needed to be 13+ to join and make an account. I’m talking about something like that.

Just am curious to know, thanks in advance for any responses.

No, no there is not an age restriction

There is an age restriction, and the requirement is 13+ (check here) @greensw7316 is right. I have seen three people get banned b/c of this.

Hi everyone,

Our site, products, and services are all directed to people at least 13 years old or older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.

Additionally, we have suspended accounts for specific individuals, we either suspect or know are under the age limit and/or for their own protection. There also have been zoom links that have been posted by members of the public, which we do not wish to encourage on this forum. Please do not post zoom links in this forum; if you have issues with Kami, please email support@kamiapp.com, or we will get back to you ASAP on this forum!

This is a community forum for our incredible Kami community where our users can ask questions, answer queries, and discuss with our team. However, this is not a community for children, and we will abide by all COPPA rules and regulations to protect them. - Kayla from Kami