There is a feature I really really really want. Can I suggest it anywhere?

For example: a shortcut key for the “jump to page” function.

1 Like

Custom pdf stamps as in iAnnotate. Is this possible?

1 Like

In regards to swagnerʻs comment about “Page Delete” . Perhaps use the box highlighter but allow adding a comment like the text highlighter.

1 Like

Make comments checkable. And have option to hide checked comments as they are addressed.

2 Likes

students get email message when you comment on their document.

1 Like

I’d love to be able to delete old tracked copies.

PDF documents that I open often in KAMI can start to get cluttered if I’m not careful (see picture).

2 Likes

I am a school teacher and I want my student to type their vocabulary words and definitions but I do not want them to copy and paste from other sites or emails. Could make it where they can not copy and paste from outside the assignment?

1 Like

I would love to be able to have text be bold in the text box without having to make each word I type manually bold. If it could be toggled on, until no longer desired, that would be great.

1 Like

I noticed that when I view the document in Google Drive (using my laptop) that I have previously marked up in Kami, the highlights were all in one color :<< and in viewing the document in a mobile device, they don’t load the highlights. It seems that the highlights only load if the box highlighter is used. I wish that you guys could do something about this and make the text highlights visible even in Google Drive!

1 Like

I really would like a dark mode toggle. To me, it’s easier to see white print on a black background.

1 Like

I found a work-around for dark mode. If I enable High -contrast mode in the browser, I finally have a dark screen. I can read my materials so much faster now. Native dark mode would be ideal, but until then, this will have to do.

1 Like

Hello :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

hope you fixed it. Have a nice day!

see yall later alligators

I agree. I accidentally added a page and needed to delete it but could not.

1 Like

@discobot start new user tutorial.