Hi, I got Kami as an extension to google drive, set it up as default for opeining pdf's. When I opened a pdf it gives me options: sign in with google, sign up or log in using email and password. I first tried sign in with google, once I clicked on the st

Hi,
I got Kami as an extension to google drive, set it up as default for opeining pdf’s.
When I opened a pdf it gives me options: sign in with google, sign up or log in using email and password.

I first tried sign in with google, once I clicked on the stuff in the dialogue box it returned to the login page and nothing changed. Times after that have just had the arrow circling around in the box, when it stops, still nothing happens.

Second, I have tried the login or sign up fields, then i get the following message:
Unable to connect to the server. Please check your connection and try again.

Nothing wrong with my connection.

I also tried clicking the “login or sign up” link with empty fields incase that would lead me to a page to sign up, then I just get the following: “Please fill in your email address and passowrd”

​Last call was to try “forgot password,” I follow the prompts to put in email

Leaves me hanging, nothing happens, tried several times, checked spam folder, still nothing.

This morning I tried on Firefox and got in with no problem at all. I would really prefer to continue using google drive, and since I got this to use with google drive it seems weird that it’s not compatible.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I can’t log in with my Google ID, which is vital, as my students submit their work through their Google Classroom/Google drive accounts provided by my district. See the video at the link.

KAMI does not work.

I’m having this problem now! I don’t know how to get in, and I’m trying to get my students set up for it. We just went virtual, and now no one has access. How do I get in so my students can use this??