Favorites Tab Options and Default Scroller

1) So I toggle through only a couple of features for my markups of my PDFs with my stylus. Basically I used a 0.5 thickness black font for writing, then I switch to yellow or pink highlights free hand by increasing the transparency and changing to a 10 thickness font. This works very, very well for what I want but it is sometimes cumbersome to make all of those changes minute to minute and I am scrolling and moving around.

It would be nice if I could create a few “Favorites” that had these features saved so I could simply toggle through favorite 1, 2, or 3 without having to change thickness, transparency, and color every time.

2) My PDF view has the file and then there is space on either side of the “page” that is grey space. I feel like I should be able to use my stylus to scroll the page up and down even if I have something like the “drawing” tool selected since I am not on the writable portion of the file. As it stands now I am forced to toggle over to the “select” tool to scroll. I can scroll using my stylus by moving the scroll bar on the right but it is very inaccurate especially in longer documents.